This is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to create an AWS account in the China region. In the last blog post about AWS China, we explained in a very detailed way all the required information for the process and the reasons behind it. Check it here.
1. Go to the AWS China console following this link: https://signin.amazonaws.cn/signup?request_type=register.
Alternatively, you can go to the AWS China console following this link: https://www.amazonaws.cn/en/ and click on Create an Account.
2. Fulfill your personal information (Email address, Username, Password and Confirm password).
3. Click on Continue.
4. Enter your full name and your phone number. Both fields are required.
5. Enter now your company information (company name and company office address). Only China addresses will be accepted.
6. Agree the terms and conditions.
7. Click on Continue.
8. Select your business registration certificate type and upload it. Check that your file meets all the requirements (format and size).
9. Enter the information of the person who is in charge of Information Security at your company and can communicate in Chinese.
10. Select the personal ID type and upload a copy of the Information Security Administrator’s government-issued personal ID.
11. Click on Submit.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us or read the FAQs.
About Roopu Cloud
If you have any questions or concerns about AWS China, you can contact us. We are experts in building and implementing cloud solutions in the AWS China platform as well as in other Chinese cloud platforms. Let us help you!