This is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to create a Microsoft Azure account in the China region.
1. Go to the Microsoft Azure console following this link: https://www.azure.cn/en-us/.
2. Click on Apply.
3. Choose Enterprise.
4. Enter your mobile phone and click on Get verification code.
The mobile number must be a Chinese number. Do not put the prefix (+86 or 0086), just enter your number. Otherwise, you will get an error saying “Mobile phone number format is in the wrong”.
5. Enter the verification code you received and click on Verify.
6. Enter now your company information (company name, personal name, email account, title, taxpayer identification number, and company address).
Only China addresses will be accepted.
7. Click on Next Step.
8. Choose the answers best suit your use case.
9. Click on Submit.
About Roopu Cloud
If you have any questions or concerns about Microsoft Azure China, you can contact us. We are experts in building and implementing cloud solutions in the Microsoft Azure China platform as well as in other Chinese cloud platforms. Let us help you!